Välkommen Gäst! Logga in eller registrera ett konto.

Logga in

Forumtråd

Välkommen till Fuska.nus forum. För att kunna skriva i forumet måste du vara medlem och inloggad. Medlem blir du gratis genom att klicka på Registrera dig i logga in-rutan. Men du kan kika runt i alla forumen och läsa även om du inte är inloggad.

Bästa Film citatet

26/09 -10 18:53 Paulinho

Paulinho

2919 XP 297 inlägg

I hid this uncomfortable hunk of junk up my ass, for two years.

Christopher Walken i Pulp fiction.

Våldtäkt är roligt, men bara om du blir våldtagen av en Clown.
Livet är som en tärning, det bästa man kan få är sex.

26/09 -10 19:00 Fix_d

Fix_d

7094 XP 1988 inlägg

That '70s Show: Eric och Donna.

Eric: I killed my grandma. She was old, and the shock of her grandson telling her that she was nasty killed her.
Donna: Have you talked to Red about this?
Eric: I'm not talking to my dad about this. Do you remember how angry he got when I didn't rake the yard? And this is like, twice as bad!

Coucou

28/09 -10 22:56 SBTK

SBTK

9589 XP 1058 inlägg

"I figured if I study high, take the test high, I get high scores."
- Jamal, How High.

From green to red our days pass by
Waiting for a sign to tell us why
Are we dancing all alone?

17/11 -10 15:39 Lop3z

Lop3z

552 XP 130 inlägg

[i][b] "Royal with chesse"
John Travolta Pulp Fiction

There's 1 million fine looking women in the world, not all of them will bring you lasagna at work. And most of them will just cheat on you.

18/11 -10 17:28 RosaFluff

RosaFluff

848 XP 253 inlägg

I think if your clients want to sit on my shoulders and call themselves tall, they have the right to give it a try - but there's no requirement that I enjoy sitting here listening to people lie. You have part of my attention - you have the minimum amount. The rest of my attention is back at the offices of Facebook, where my colleagues and I are doing things that no one in this room, including and especially your clients, are intellectually or creatively capable of doing, Did I adequately answer your condescending question?
- Mark Zuckerberg, The Social Network

19/11 -10 14:20 Rainbowzz

Rainbowzz

2784 XP 1616 inlägg

This ... is ... SPARTA XD

Äppick XD

01/12 -10 18:18 tompus

tompus

3284 XP 203 inlägg

Is this your wife? What a lovely neck!
-Count Orlok, Nosferatu, 1922

01/12 -10 18:20 kentan

kentan

1706 XP 85 inlägg

Come on punk,make my day.
-Clint Eastwood

A penis has a sad live. His hair is a mess ,his
family is nuts, his neighbour an asshole,his best
friend is an pussy and his owner beats him

31/12 -10 01:24 DarknessSky

DarknessSky Administratör

11856 XP 1499 inlägg

ReservoirDog skrev:
Are you gonna bark all day, little doggie, or are you gonna bite? - Mr.Blonde (Michael Madsen), Reservoir Dogs

You took mine!

Anyway...

"Are you gonna bark all day, little doggie, or are you gonna bite?" och "I'll be back." även "Hasta la vista, baby!" båda Terminator...

Nickar Quattro i #fuska.nu
Administratör på fuska.nu.

31/12 -10 21:39 DeMoNsssAUS

DeMoNsssAUS

469 XP 44 inlägg

Hasta la vista baby
Arnold Schwarzenegger-termenator

PSN ID:Humanz_Kable

31/12 -10 22:53 louie

louie

2020 XP 491 inlägg

Klicka för att öppna bilden i nytt fönster och i full storlek

DU ÄR MAMMA

tjavagörs

31/12 -10 22:56 Majora

Majora

13931 XP 517 inlägg

"Looked dead, didn’t I? Well, I wasn’t. Actually, Bill’s last bullet put me in a coma, a coma I was to lie in for four years. When I woke up, I went on what the movie advertisements referred to as a roaring rampage of revenge. I roared and I rampaged and I got bloody satisfaction. I’ve killed a hell of a lot of people to get to this point. But I have only one more. The last one, the one I’m driving to right now. The only one left. And when I arrive at my destination, I am gonna kill Bill."

- The Bride / Kill Bill

M a j o r a |
Ich Bin Mir Absolut Klar
Ich Trag Den Namen Monster

05/01 -11 12:38 Pimpfreddo

Pimpfreddo

9482 XP 976 inlägg

What the hell are you spooks up to?
Clint Eastwood, Grand Torino.

05/01 -11 13:52 Kigsz

Kigsz

32835 XP 637 inlägg

"Viola! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V."

- V i "V för Vendetta"

~ Kigsz ~

2002-2012

06/01 -11 23:23 Majora

Majora

13931 XP 517 inlägg

Kigsz skrev:
"Viola! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V."

- V i "V för Vendetta"

Hans röst skulle man kunna lyssna på hur länge som helst. Så otroligt fängslande på något vis.

M a j o r a |
Ich Bin Mir Absolut Klar
Ich Trag Den Namen Monster

Svara

Du måste vara inloggad för att svara på trådar.

Hoppa till forum

Trådar