Välkommen Gäst! Logga in eller registrera ett konto.

Logga in

Forumtråd

Välkommen till Fuska.nus forum. För att kunna skriva i forumet måste du vara medlem och inloggad. Medlem blir du gratis genom att klicka på Registrera dig i logga in-rutan. Men du kan kika runt i alla forumen och läsa även om du inte är inloggad.

Bästa Film citatet

04/10 -09 10:10 andiders

andiders

2407 XP 220 inlägg

Dreey skrev:
andiders skrev:
wassup ma niggas... / jackie chan , rush hour

Den var ju inte särskilt originell.

med tanke på scenen han sa den i så e den bra..

AntiModerator
AntiAntiModerator
dubbelmoralisk, optimistisk pessimist

05/10 -09 21:37 DarknessSky

DarknessSky Administratör

11855 XP 1499 inlägg

"I'll be back"
- Arnold Schwarzenegger

- He's give up
- He's never give up!.

Nickar Quattro i #fuska.nu
Administratör på fuska.nu.

08/10 -09 21:37 mariobros1

mariobros1

19708 XP 856 inlägg

I'm the dude with the additude! xD
(Stämmer in på mig)

The stone that sits on the very top of the mountain's mighty face, does it think it's more important than the rocks that form the base?

09/10 -09 18:04 oblivionluve

oblivionluve

3274 XP 440 inlägg

"Ingen deg inget kneg, så ha ett bra liv"

(Drömkåken 1993)

Sparkle Nvidia GeForce GTX460 768mb, Q9400 2,66GHz
Asus p5kpl, Corsair VX 550W 80+, 4 GB ram
Coolermaster Elite 330 Case

14/10 -09 21:23 andiders

andiders

2407 XP 220 inlägg

you´re an asian, stop humiliate yourself! /James Carter (Chris Tucker), Rush hour 3

AntiModerator
AntiAntiModerator

14/10 -09 23:22 RyoBakura

RyoBakura

2252 XP 479 inlägg

"I'm sorry, but I don't want to be an emperor. That's not my business. I don't want to rule or conquer anyone. I should like to help everyone if possible; Jew, Gentile, black man, white. We all want to help one another. Human beings are like that. We want to live by each other's happiness, not by each other's misery. We don't want to hate and despise one another. In this world there is room for everyone, and the good earth is rich and can provide for everyone. The way of life can be free and beautiful, but we have lost the way. Greed has poisoned men's souls, has barricaded the world with hate, has goose-stepped us into misery and bloodshed. We have developed speed, but we have shut ourselves in. Machinery that gives abundance has left us in want. Our knowledge as made us cynical; our cleverness, hard and unkind. We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. The airplane and the radio have brought us closer together. The very nature of these inventions cries out for the goodness in men; cries out for universal brotherhood; for the unity of us all. Even now my voice is reaching millions throughout the world, millions of despairing men, women, and little children, victims of a system that makes men torture and imprison innocent people. To those who can hear me, I say, do not despair. The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed, the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of men will pass, and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people. And so long as men die, liberty will never perish. Soldiers! Don't give yourselves to brutes, men who despise you, enslave you; who regiment your lives, tell you what to do, what to think and what to feel! Who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle, use you as cannon fodder. Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men - machine men with machine minds and machine hearts! You are not machines, you are not cattle, you are men! You have the love of humanity in your hearts! You don't hate! Only the unloved hate; the unloved and the unnatural. Soldiers! Don't fight for slavery! Fight for liberty! In the seventeenth chapter of St. Luke, it is written that the kingdom of God is within man, not one man nor a group of men, but in all men! In you! You, the people, have the power, the power to create machines, the power to create happiness! You, the people, have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure. Then in the name of democracy, let us use that power. Let us all unite. Let us fight for a new world, a decent world that will give men a chance to work, that will give youth a future and old age a security. By the promise of these things, brutes have risen to power. But they lie! They do not fulfill that promise. They never will! Dictators free themselves but they enslave the people. Now let us fight to fulfill that promise. Let us fight to free the world! To do away with national barriers! To do away with greed, with hate and intolerance! Let us fight for a world of reason, a world where science and progress will lead to all men's happiness. Soldiers, in the name of democracy, let us all unite! Hannah, can you hear me? Wherever you are, look up Hannah! The clouds are lifting! The sun is breaking through! We are coming out of the darkness into the light! We are coming into a new world; a kindlier world, where men will rise above their hate, their greed, and brutality. Look up, Hannah! The soul of man has been given wings and at last he is beginning to fly. He is flying into the rainbow! Into the light of hope, into the future! The glorious future, that belongs to you, to me and to all of us. Look up, Hannah. Look up!"

- The Jewish Barber, The Great Dictator

Moderator? Om möjligt, ta bort detta konto.

15/10 -09 10:47 ReservoirDog

ReservoirDog Spelmoderator

15423 XP 4988 inlägg

So, you guys like to tell jokes, huh? Gigglin' and laughin' like a bunch of young broads sittin' in a schoolyard. Well, let me tell a joke. Five guys, sittin' in a bullpen, in San Quentin. All wondering how the fuck they got there. What should we have done, what didn't we do, who's fault is it, is it my fault, your fault, his fault, all that bullshit. Then one of them says, hey. Wait a minute. When we were planning this caper, all we did was sit around tellin' fuckin' jokes! Get the message? Boys, I don't mean to holler at ya. When this caper's over - and I'm sure it'll be a successful one - we'll get down to the Hawaiian Islands, hell, I'll roll and laugh with all of ya. You'll find me a different character down there. Right now, it's a matter of business. - Joe Cabot (Reservoir Dogs)

Donny was a good bowler, and a good man. He was one of us. He was a man who loved the outdoors... and bowling, and as a surfer he explored the beaches of Southern California, from La Jolla to Leo Carrillo and... up to... Pismo. He died, like so many young men of his generation, he died before his time. In your wisdom, Lord, you took him, as you took so many bright flowering young men at Khe Sanh, at Langdok, at Hill 364. These young men gave their lives. And so would Donny. Donny, who loved bowling. And so, Theodore Donald Karabotsos, in accordance with what we think your dying wishes might well have been, we commit your final mortal remains to the bosom of the Pacific Ocean, which you loved so well. Good night, sweet prince.
- Walter Sobchak (The Big Lebowski)

Tillfällig moderator på sidan. Fråga mig om ni undrar över något.

I refuse. - Rohan Kishibe

15/10 -09 18:29 andiders

andiders

2407 XP 220 inlägg

DAAAMN... He ain´t gonna be in rush hour 3 // Chris Tucker, rush hour 2 (feltagningar)

What about the seafood service? // Jackie Chan, rush hour 3 (feltagningar)

AntiModerator
AntiAntiModerator

15/10 -09 21:08 Majora

Majora

13931 XP 517 inlägg

"I amar prestar sen: han mathon ne nen,
han mathon ne chae...a han noston ned        wilith."

The world is changed: I feel it in the
water, I feel it in the earth, I smell it
in the air...Much that once was is lost,
for none now live who remember it.

- The fellowship of the ring.

M a j o r a |
Ich Bin Mir Absolut Klar
Ich Trag Den Namen Monster

18/10 -09 13:16 andiders

andiders

2407 XP 220 inlägg

life is what you make it... and apparently, you´re a sucky maker / A-Rock, life of a lost rock

AntiModerator
AntiAntiModerator

28/10 -09 02:19 ReservoirDog

ReservoirDog Spelmoderator

15423 XP 4988 inlägg

"Listen kid, I'm not gonna bullshit you, all right? I don't give a good fuck what you know, or don't know, but I'm gonna torture you anyway, regardless. Not to get information. It's amusing, to me, to torture a cop. You can say anything you want cause I've heard it all before. All you can do is pray for a quick death, which you ain't gonna get." - Mr.Blonde (spelas av Michael Madsen i Reservoir Dogs)

Tillfällig moderator på sidan. Fråga mig om ni undrar över något.

I refuse. - Rohan Kishibe

29/10 -09 22:27 aedam

aedam

2583 XP 42 inlägg

Bond. James bond.

Kunde inte komma på något annat.

If, by some incredible space-time paradox,
Chuck Norris would ever fight himself,
Chuck Norris would win.PERIOD!

29/10 -09 23:28 paaso

paaso

1919 XP 260 inlägg

"I'm coming to get YOU!" - John Rambo, Rambo First Blood part 2

Your not my Moderator yet boy
And nor would I obey your command even if you were

31/10 -09 17:43 andiders

andiders

2407 XP 220 inlägg

riley - you think i´m in trouble?
huey - you shot hes grandson out the window with a shotgun, what do you think?
huey - jesus was black, ronald reagen was the devil, and the government is lying about 9/11, thank you for your time, and good night
granddad - dont use the N-word in my house boy
huey - you said nigga 24 times yesterday... i counted
granddad - nigga-hush
uncle Ruckus - im not black, i just got revitilago. its the opposite of what Micheal Jackson has... lucky nigga

Klicka för att öppna bilden i nytt fönster och i full storlek

AntiModerator
AntiAntiModerator

31/10 -09 17:56 Rebelsniper

Rebelsniper

2954 XP 56 inlägg

Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen.

Från filmen "The Rock".

Svara

Du måste vara inloggad för att svara på trådar.

Hoppa till forum

Trådar